syngo.via for Cardiovascular Care
syngo.via helps you deliver high-quality cardiovascular care – efficiently
Heart Failure - syngo.via1 provides answers
Heart failure is a syndrome that may be caused by other heart diseases such as coronary artery disease or different forms of cardiomyopathies. Its treatment depends on the underlying disease. Therefore, finding the cause of heart failure and exact diagnosis and follow-up are a must to assure optimized treatment.
syngo.via and its software options help you to
- Carry out left and right ventricular analysis of MRI data comprehensively.
- Perform low-dose evaluations of ischemia or cardiomyopathy with CTA.
- Assess left ventricular function within angiography (XA) studies quickly and intuitively.
- Easily decide on revascularization based on PET myocardial viability examinations.
- Perform gold standard functional and morphological ventricular analysis with MRI.
1syngo.via can be used as a stand-alone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own rights